Friday, March 13, 2009

BIKING


I really enjoy riding my bike while we are in Gulf Shores.
If I'm biking with Denny, Pam or Nancy the time goes fast and before we know it we have biked eight miles.
If we go one way out of our RV park it's four miles to the end. Along this way there are many houses, a gas station, restaurant and golf course.
We pass over a wooden bridge and see Spanish Moss growing on live Oaks.
If we go biking the other way out of our RV park down the bike path it's 2 miles one way. We pass another golf course, lots of houses and at the corner is Walgreens, Rite Aid, Burger King, laundry mat and various other stores. If we crossed I-180 the sidewalk continues and we could bike right to the Gulf of Mexico beach. Biking is something we learn as a kid, but can still enjoy as an adult. If you haven't biked lately try it.

"Goodbye until later".

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Christopher says: I wish I could go down there and bike with you, Grandma! Love you and miss you!

Lisa said...

Ian says: Hi, Grandma and Grandpa...I love you! (from Christopher too)

Unknown said...

I would love to be biking down there in Alabama with you guys right now.

Love-
Anita

PS: Who took your picture?

Pat said...

Aunt Nancy took the picture and I wish all of you could be down here with us biking.