skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, March 20, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!
39 years ago today our son
Christopher
was born. Where did the time go???
We love you and hate to miss your birthday, but we'll celebrate your birthday when we get home.
Enjoy your day!!
Love ya, Mom & Dad
1 comment:
Pricekids
said...
Thanks Mom. I'm looking forward to see you both when you get back home.
Chris
March 20, 2009 at 12:52 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MIGramma's Music
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
by
Alan Jackson & Jimmy Buffett
Like the Rain
by
Clint Black
The Twist
by
Chubby Checkers
I Write The Songs
by
Barry Manilow
It's Your Love
by
Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
There Goes My Baby
by
The Drifters
Loading Playlist...
Local Weather
Weather Forecast
Projects
Swidish Weaving Throw 35%
Zigzag Ease throw 55%
Knitting Sweater 50%
Miles Walked & Biked
Since May, 2008
Total: 550 Miles walked
Total: 208 Miles biked
My Blog List
Inside Out
Fractured Birds wing way to challenge
6 years ago
freefromeditors
Some sad news from my former employer
10 years ago
Pricekids
Robin Hood
17 years ago
Pullen My Blog
Mason-Dixon Knitting
hooked on string
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(58)
►
April
(4)
▼
March
(17)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!!
I'M STILL HERE
CHICK N' HENS
FISH FRY WITH FRIENDS
FAIRHOPE FESTIVAL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!
DAUPHIN ISLAND
SPANISH MOSS ON OAK TREES
A BAD YEAR FOR TOMATOES
BELLINGRATH GARDENS AND HOME
BIKING
SECOND PLACE
A LADY OF MANY CRAFTS
VIKING KNIT
WEDNESDAY IS THE DAY OF GAMES
THE BALDWIN POPS
THIS IS HOW I SPENT MY WEEKEND
►
February
(19)
►
January
(18)
►
2008
(40)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(20)
About Me
Pat
United States
I am a wife, mother, grandmother, friend, senior and retired newspaper assistant.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Thanks Mom. I'm looking forward to see you both when you get back home.
Chris
Post a Comment