
Friday morning at 9am Pam and I were at our club house arranging our table for the Craft & Flea market sale being held at our clubhouse from 10am to 1pm.
NO $$ money down to sell our jewelry in the clubhouse and NO $$ for advertising our jewelry.
Just 3 hours of our time. Time, we have lots of.
Plenty of RVers came into the clubhouse to purchase and view our jewelry. And in three hours I had made $60.

Saturday morning, I had fun in a bug.
Yes, my sister purchased a new VW convertable. She came over and two grannies went for a ride in the sun. There is no better way to spend a Saturday afternoon in February.
Sunday afternoon was a sister's day out. I went to Faukner College Centennial Hall in Fairhope with my sister for a Solo and Ensemble Recital. I enjoyed hearing two French Horn solos, a Saxophone ensemble, two Clarient ensembles and a French Horn Ensemble.My sister played in one of the Clarient Ensemble's. The musicians played two songs, Dona Nobis Pacem and La Comparsa. I have attended one of the Baldwin Pop's concerts every year we have come down to Gulf Shores, but this was the first Solo and Ensemble Recital. It was so enjoyable. After the recital we went out to eat. This is how I spent my weekend.
"Goodbye until later".
2 comments:
I absolutely LOVE the picture of two grannies in the convertible bug.
Thank you!
Post a Comment