I usually don't post on Sunday but I thought I better take advantage of my sister's connection to the Internet.
The wireless is down in our RV park and in order for me to post I'd need to go up to the office and use one of their computers. I cannot post as well doing that. I need to have my own space to think as I'm typing. So, for the time being I won't be posting until our wireless is working.
The office tells us it is the cables that go to the tower. They have the ok to fix but need to get someone to do the work. Well, the work in the South is slow. And I have no idea when they will be getting someone in to do this work for them.
I will just let you know as soon as the wireless is working I will do some more posting.
"Goodbye until later".
Fractured Birds wing way to challenge
6 years ago
1 comment:
I couldn't survive without my Internet!
Post a Comment