If your reading my blog today. I am packing our fifth-wheel. Tomorrow we are heading to Gulf Shores, Alabama.
Since I took care of my Christmas decor I've been stacking stuff I want to take with me to Gulf Shores. I know you all may think it will be really warm. Yes, warmer than Michigan but some 50 degree weather at times. That won't even feel cold after the weather we have been having. So, I have to pack for cool and warm weather. One think for sure I won't need is my snow shovel.
I do have knitting and crochet projects, jewelry stuff (for making jewelry), books, sewing machine and projects, games and my hair cutting equipment. No I don't cut my own hair but I'll need it for Denny's hair.
We always empty out our refrigerator and we will be taking the freezer meat gift from the Clark family. I have my flour, sugar and spices I think I might need. I might as well take the spices it's so expensive to buy new.
We have lots of things in our fifth-wheel but when we're going to be gone for three months there is always so much more I think we need. I know as a woman I've probably over packed way to many clothes. But a girl just doesn't always know what she wants to wear.
Keep us in your prayers for a safe trip going to Alabama and when we get settled in I'll write more on my blog.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all reading this blog.
"Goodbye until later".
Fractured Birds wing way to challenge
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment