Tuesday, December 23, 2008

PRECIOUS PICTURE


My birthday was this past Sunday and what a wonderful birthday I had. It was snowing and blowing gail winds outside, but the celebration was inside at Anita and Dave's house.

Surrounded by my kids, grand kids and my husband we had a tasty meal of stir fry. Dave and Denny were the stir fry chefs. Each of us filled our bowls with a choice of chicken, beef or shrimp. We then had our choice of carrots, onion, broccoli, pea pods. Or we could put all in our bowl.

The chefs then fry the veggies and meat. Just before the stir fry is ready seasonings are added. That is our choice also. With our drink and rice on the table our meal was complete. Simple but one of the best tasting meals.

Later on I opened my gifts and loved each and everything that I received. The picture at the top was what Christopher put on my envelope with his and Ian's birthday card inside.
I will decipher in case you cannot affirm the details. Across the top are balloons. In the middle is Santa Claus. To the left is Santa's sled and a reindeer in front. To the right of Santa is my gift. I think it's pretty detailed for a five year old. Who knows what next year's picture will be?
"Goodbye until later".


No comments: