Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WORKING HARD








Denny has been hard at work for a month now. After he finished most of the yellow boxes he has been putting together for Dave's place of work. He went over to his cousins house to start a remodeling job on their utility room. Martha and Barry have been patiently waiting for this job to start. He has to finish it before we leave to go down south. And now that it is 2 weeks and 2 days before we leave he has his work cut out for him. He'll need to go south after working so hard on these two projects.

He does have a good helper (Barry) is right along side of him each day. Martha and Barry had taken their washer, dryer and other items taken out of the utility room before Denny went over.

The first day Barry and Denny took out a closet and cabinet without doors. A second refrigerator was left in the room. The washer and dryer was taken into the garage. The 8x9 utility room is pretty bare. This makes it easier to work in the room.
Next pipes are moved to the opposite side of the room because the washer and dryer will be on the outside wall. I won't go into the crazy way some things were done when this room was built, but I will tell you Denny wants it done right. One thing he won't do is extend the gas line so a professional was called in.

More hard work is going into this untility room and I want to show you this picture so I can show you the room when it is completed.


"Goodye until later".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the finished laundry room. This will be a good "before" picture.

Anita