Wednesday, January 28, 2009

STARTING A NEW PROJECT


I am starting a new project. I call it a sweater. The pattern calls it a jacket. Whatever, I've checked my gauge and sure hope it turns out so I'm proud to wear it in public when I complete this project. The pattern is nothing difficult but knitting clothing is not my forte.

It is called Sirdar and is knit from 5 balls of yarn. The pamphlet is call Country Style DK . This pattern comes from West Yorkshire, England. It was a pattern I found at a yarn shop in Davison and loved the look.

I am using Bernat Satin yarn. As you can see I'm not very far. The color of yarn looks burgundy. It is called Bordeaux on the yarn label.
The back is where you start and then a raglan is shaped. This should keep my hands active while I'm sitting for a while.


"Goodbye until later".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at your project :)
Love-
Anita