Congratulations! goes out to my only granddaughter Sarah. She has been selected to be one of ten players for the Davison JV basketball team this year. I know lots of hard work went into being chosen to play on this basketball team.
To begin with about a month ago they had one on one training. With the Varsity and JV coaches at hand. Then the next two weeks were conditioning which consisted of running and weights. The following week they just ran every day all week. And this past week they handled the ball.
Not only do you have to be good at the sport of basketball, but you have to be a team player and be able to take constructive criticism. Sarah has the talent it takes and still keeps her homework finished and her grades kept up.
I am so very proud of Sarah for trying out for the basketball team and then earning a position as point guard on the Davison JV basketball team. I am looking forward to watching her execute her skill at the up and coming basketball games.
"Goodbye until later".
Fractured Birds wing way to challenge
6 years ago
1 comment:
That's great! Give Sarah my congratulations on her hard work and I wish her a very successful basketball season
Post a Comment