Monday, November 17, 2008

Count Down begins

On Monday the count down begins for my sister Susan. She will officially be retired on Friday of this week. She deserves to take a break from the work force after 42 years. She started working right after high school at a local hospital and now it time to begin a new aria in her life.


I'm sure for the first couple of months she will feel she is on vacation espically with the holiday approching. Then she will begin to realize she won't have to get everything done on the weekend so she can go back to work on Monday.


She will be able to sleep in, take trips without worrying she has to be back at work on a certain date, make her appointments any day any time, shop, and do whatever, whenever.


I'm overjoyed for you and hope you enjoy each and every day!

"Goodby until later"


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Enjoy this final week of work, Aunt Susan! And even more, I hope you enjoy this next phase of your life in retirement. You deserve it!

Love, Lisa (and Chris and the boys)