Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My First Post

This is the first time on my blog. So bare with me as I'm sure I will learn as I go. With the help of Chris (my son) I am now going to do some posting.
My intention is to be able to post while we go to Gulf Shores, AL for the winter and let family and friends know what we are doing. This way I won't be sending many many emails and saying the same thing over and over. It's not that I don't like to email because I do and I won't stop emailing.
Any ideas are more than welcome to improve my blog.
The real trick will be if I can remember what to do the next time I post. So, check my blog out as I'm going to try and post often and get better at this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from another blogger living in Norway.

Lisa said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Mom! I can't wait to hear what you have to say. :)

Love, Lisa