We were coming from church yesterday and gas was $1.61 for unleaded and $2.64 for diesel at one of the gas stations. I never thought I'd see the day unleaded would be below $2. again. I love it and hope for whatever reason it stays down and keeps going down even lower.
Right now with the economy so ugly we sure need something to look forward to.
I was sure after the Presidential election the price of gas would go back up. We sure are enjoying filling the gas tank in our car for under $25.
As most of you know we will be leaving for Gulf Shores, AL December 31. A couple of months ago we were planning on spending $1,000. on gas as we went down south. We will be pulling our fifth-wheel with our diesel truck. Now if we are lucky enough to have the gas prices stay the same price they are right now or go lower we'll save half the price we thought we'd be spending.
"Goodbye until later".
Fractured Birds wing way to challenge
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment