Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Leave a Comment

OK, now it's time to tell some of my friends & family how to leave a comment on my blog. I know your reading it because I've heard from you in emails. I love to read the comments and right now I am only getting comments from my immediate family.

Under my blog just touch Comment. Next Leave Your Comment. Then there is a word verification. Last choose idenity anonymous. You can then touch publish and I'll know your thoughts.

I'll be waiting.....
"Goodby until later".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I'm sorry about what happened to your Grandson at Mott. Remember, the same thing happened to my daughter when they took her cell phone! They should have kicked that kid out permanently. Glad Nathan fought back.

Congrads to your Grand daughter. I know you'll have fun going to those basketball games. I miss them!

Anonymous said...

kWhat happenened to your grandson
is very serious! I'm so glad that
he wasn't hurt. The college should
suspend that student permanently.
Punks like that don't think they
have to work for a living, and can
just steel whenever and whereever
they please. Glad the boy was
caught!!! Sounds like your grand-
daughter has worked very hard to
achieve her spot on the JV basket-
ball team. Good Luck to her this
season. I plan on attending some
of the games to cheer her team on!!
I was at the craft show last Sat.
and was very impressed with your
display of beaded jewelry. Looks
like both of you put in many hours
on your jewelry. Great Job!!!