How many of you sing along with the radio? 96.1 FM has started to play Christmas music on the radio this week all day long.
I know there are many people that think this is early and it may be, because we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet. Myself I love Christmas music. It's usually the only songs I know most of the words and can sing along. I often hit a wrong note but no one is with me so that doesn't matter. My better half like the Christmas songs but he says not all day long.
So, if you are out driving and happen to pass me in my car and it looks like I'm talking to myself. I will be singing along with the radio "Jingle Bells...Jingle Bells".
"Goodbye until later".
Fractured Birds wing way to challenge
6 years ago
1 comment:
so funny grandma !!!! I read your blog lol HIII
Post a Comment