Anyone that knits or crochets will know what frogging means. That is what I have been doing Saturday, last night and today. If you make a mistake in your knitting and don't notice it for several rows, the best course of action for fixing it is to remove the work from the needle and simply rip out the rows you have completed since you made the mistake. This process is known as frogging because you have to just "rip it" and move on.
Last night I was up late frogging and knitting. Didn't get it and went to bed. So, today after exercise class I frogged and knitted some more. This knitted zig zag throw is started with 204 cast on. When it doesn't come out right it's a lot of stitches to cast on again to get started. But I am determined.
This afternoon Denny and I went to the show. We saw Pink Panther. I might suggest to get it when a video comes out. Anyway after coming back I made supper and began this project again. I don't want to report to much because I'm only 5 rows into the project, but I'm knitting right now and not frogging.
It's not much fun to have to frog your projects, but I know I'll be glad I did rather than leaving a mistake that I could have fixed.
"Goodbye until later".
Fractured Birds wing way to challenge
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment