Tuesday, February 24, 2009

TINY BABY


Remember the tiny baby that was suppose to be hidden in the King Cake?

Guess who found it? Not me, not Denny, not Larry, but Nancy (my sister).

Larry (brother in-law) had given us more than half of the King Cake. She sliced a piece she had at home and there was the hidden tiny baby.

I'm glad her knife hit the baby while slicing it and not a tooth while eating the King Cake. Nancy has heard the person finding the tiny baby will have good luck. I read the person finding the tiny baby will have to host the next Mardi Gras party. She has already hosted one party and as good as the King Cake is I've had my share of one King Cake and my waistline doesn't need another King Case.

Traditions can be so much fun. If your ever down South for Mardi Gras you'll have to try a King Cake.

"Goodbye until later".

No comments: