
Last week me and Pam (girlfriend) went to see what was new at the local bead shop called Blue Girl Beading in Gulf Shores, AL.
The owner had some classes. We were showed Mardi Gras Man one of her classes being held on Wednesdays.
I have done much stitching of beads to make bracelets, but have not worked with wire. I signed up.
We were promised that Mardi Gras Man was so easy, even if you were not a beader you would be able to make him.
Yesterday, was the class and as you can see this is Mardi Gras Man. The class lasted a hour and half class. All supplies and tools were furnished. The beads provided were in Mardi Gras colors.
No directions were passed out because Tara (the owner) had designed this Mardi Gras pin. Seven women sat around the wood table on stools and Tara (the owner) gave us step by step directions. If anyone had a problem she was right there to give us her personal attention.
Everyone left with their own personal Mardi Gras Man.
2 comments:
I love your Mardi Gras man!
Sarah says "Grandma - I want one! That is sweet.
Post a Comment