I just have to let some steam out. Tuesday Denny and I walked to the corner. When we walk to the corner we always stop at Burger King for a senior drink, to take a break and use the restroom.
It is no wonder businesses are closing or going out of business. Some of Burger King employees don't know how to do their job or how to act in the public.
When we walked into Burger King there was only one other couple inside beside Denny and I. I guess that gives the Burger King employees a reason to stand in a group talking so loud you would have thought there was a party. After paying for our drinks we proceed to fill our cups, and there is no napkins in the napkins holders, they were out of diet coke and all of the dinettes by the windows were dirty. Also, the floor looked like it needed to be sweep.
It's ok to have fun at work, but after the work is done. And the public doesn't need to hear every word the employees are saying.
I don't know where the manger was, but I could tell none of these employees had been given any direction as to what their job duties were or they weren't being enforced.
Twice while we were there the employees took out the order to the drive through person; then came back in to replace something or get something that was not in their take out sack.
I would think with the high unemployment and people losing their jobs every day that the people that do have a job would be doing their very best to keep the business they are working for stays in business.
"Goodbye until later".
Fractured Birds wing way to challenge
6 years ago
2 comments:
We have the same problem around here. The employees at a local Wendy's are much more efficient when the owner is there for the day, when he's not the line wraps out the door some times.
Post a Comment