Thursday, February 5, 2009

MIGRAMMA'S MUSIC

I hope some of you have taken the time to listen to MIGramma's Music. Now you can listen to some music and read my blog at the same time. It is at the top on the right hand side of my blog. Put your cursor on the arrow of the song you want to hear; click and you should hear the song.

There are lots of gadgets out there for the taking. I am a person to experiment with new implements. And the only way to figure things out is to try it. There is a key called delete if it's not for you.

You do need lots of time. I get on my blog looking up new gadets to experiment with or to put on my blog and before I know it my husband has gone to bed and it's midnight.

Please let me know what you think even if it isn't your kind of music.

"Goodbye until later"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Great addition to your blog.

MaryAnn Chick Whiteside said...

Isn't it amazing how time slips away once you get on the Internet.

If only I could figure out how to browse and quilt at the same time.

Unknown said...

The music is a nice addition to your blog.

Pat said...

Glad you are all enjoying my music.